Ringers Gloves® Roughneck® Tefloc XXXXL
Roughneck Gloves Tefloc XXXXL
Features and Benefits:
- TPR impact protection on top of hand and full length of fingers
- High visibility for increased safety
- CE rated for EN388 level 2 cut and Puncture resistance
- ENHANCED GRIP AND PROTECTION – The heat-resistant gloves offer a TefLoc system on palms and fingers to resist oil and enhance grip, and an extended airprene wrist closure and Kevlar stitched palm.
- RINGERS BEST IN CLASS QUALITY – Ringers is best in class in manufacturing heat and cut-resistant gloves that consider a combination of dexterity and impact protection for improved hand safety.
Get best-in-class hand protection with Ringers R-267 Roughneck heavy-duty work gloves. These heat and cut-resistant gloves offer TPR impact protection on the top of the hand and down the full length of the fingers to reduce injury while on the job. High visibility materials increase safety in a range of professions and circumstances. These gloves are CE rated for EN388 level 2 cut and puncture resistance. They feature a TefLoc system on the palms and fingers to resist oil and enhance grip. The extended airprene wrist closure and Kevlar stitched palm makes these an extremely comfortable and durable pair of work gloves. Enjoy increased dexterity and impact protection with Ringers R-267 Roughneck heavy-duty work gloves.
Call vendor for warranty
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
|Dimensions||11.5 × 5.5 × 1 cm|