Portasol® Cordless Self Igniting Soldering and Heat Tool Kit
SOLDERING IRON KIT
Features and Benefits
- 15 – 75 Watts; To 2,372 degrees F/1,300 degrees C – compact, Powerful precision soldering tool converts to a blow torch, hot knife and hot air blower
- 10 second refill time – no cords, No leads, no batteries to charge, simply fill with standard butane and use.
- 40 second heat up; 45 minute run time – ready to use almost instantly; pocket-sized powerhouse
- Interchangeable tips – 2.4 mm tip, hot and deflector tip, blow torch tip, knife tip
- Self Igniting – no flints, no matches, no lighters. This tool features a self-ignition push button for ease of use
Cordless self igniting refillable butane gas powered soldering and heat tool kit. Specifically for professional users that prefer the smaller pocket size. Combines 4 tools in one, soldering iron, blowtorch, hot knife and hot air tool. Kit contents include: Soldering iron, 2.4 mm tip, hot and deflector tip, blow torch tip, knife tip, wire stand, cleaning sponge and tray, storage case and instructions. The PTLPP-1K is a pocket-sized powerhouse, used in the automotive, electronics and telecom industries.
1 yr warranty on material and workmanship
|Dimensions||9.7 × 3.3 × 1.5 cm|