Stop the guessing and easily set a piston to TDC
TDC Indicator Standard 6.25″ (14mm Thread)
Enables a Technician to Accurately Set a Piston to Top Dead Center (TDC).
Just remove the spark plug, screw in the gauge and rotate the engine while observing the radial marks on the sliding shaft and note the top of the piston stroke.
- Accurately displays piston movement
- Installs as easily as a spark plug
- 6 1/4″ long (14 mm thread)
- 1/8″ gradient marks
- Made of 1144 steel alloy with a stainless steel spring
• DO NOT use on an engine that has an acute spark plug angle relative to the flat top of the piston or you may bend the TDC shafts.