The Bike ASIAN Case is complete with the most common cables for Asian motorcycle diagnostic interface.
TEXA Bike Asian Bike Case (S04937)
The kit includes:
- 3151/AP06 Honda Blink Code Cable
- 3151/AP11 Generic KAWASAKI Cable up to 2010
- 3151/AP15 Generic SUSUKI Cable
- 3151/AP20 Generic HONDA Cable (3901198)
- 3151/AP22 KAWASAKI Z750/1000 Series from 2007 to 2009 Cable (3901414)
- 3151/AP27 KAWASAKI Racing Bike Power Cable (3902877)
- 3151/AP29 KAWASAKI VN/Vulcan 1700 Concours/GTR 1400 Seiries from 2007 to 2009 Cable (3151/AP29A and 3902880)
- 3151/AP31 Generic KAWASAKI Cable from 2010 (3903439)
- 3151/AP40 YAMAHA/MBK 3-Pin Cable (3904876)
- 3151/AP46 KYMCO Cable (3905469)
- 3151/AP47 YAMAHA 4-Pin Cable (3906104)
TEXA maintains its unquestioned leadership of the BIKE sector (motorcycles, quads, jetskis, snowmobiles and ATVs) with the NAVIGATOR TXTs and NAVIGATOR TXB Evolution, the diagnostic interface adopted by some of the world’s leading motorcycle manufacturers. The NAVIGATOR interfaces utilize Bluetooth technology for greater flexibility in diagnosis and, with BIKE software, represent the most reliable, effective and complete solution today on the market.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I have a required annual fee each year? No, there are no required annual fees. The software will work forever and never expire. You will only receive updates & support for 1 year, and after that it is $450 per year. You can also go “late” with no penalty.
Do you have other cables available? Yes, we have all other cables available.