Provides ultimate brute strength for disassembling even the most seized U-joints in minutes on virtually all Class 7 and 8 trucks and machinery.
- World’s greatest and original U-Joint Puller!
- Engineered for use with up to a 1″ impact tool.
- Eliminates dangerous vice and socket or hammering methods.
- Does not damage the driveshaft, yokes, joints or bearing cups.
- One piece unit – No bolts, cables, or assembly required.
- U-Joints with bearing cups 1.5″ to 2.2″ O.D.
- Spicer 1610, 1710, 1760, 1810, 1880 Series
- Spicer SPL 140, 170, & 250 Life Series
- Meritor (Rockwell) 16N, 17N, 18N, 1710 Series
- Meritor RPL 20, 25 Permalube Series
- Remove all fasteners from bearing cups.
- Slip the U-Joint Puller over the yoke of the drive line.
- Turn the tool’s forcing screw clockwise with up to a 1″ impact wrench. Note: Reverse threads, bottoming out forcing screw on frame may cause unwarrantable damage to threads.
Keep forcing screw clean and lubricated at all times. Failure to maintain the spherical thrust washer located inside the glove (Item 2) will result in excessive wear to the glove. Check and lubricate this part (lubricate load bearing surface in glove, under cap, on both sides of spherical washer) periodically and replace as necessary. Contact your Dealer or Tiger Tool for replacement washers. (We recommend SAE 30 lube for the threads and EP ‘with molly grease’).
With all the care, craftsmanship and attention to detail that goes into every Tiger Tool product, you can be sure you’re choosing a product that’s built to last and engineered to perform. Tiger Tool offers a Limited Lifetime Warranty on castings, two years on machined or threaded parts and one year warranty on hydraulic components. You can read more about Tiger Tool on our Blog page.
Frequently Asked Questions
What does the 10102 work on? The 10102 is designed to work on virtually all Class 7 and 8 trucks and machinery where the bearing cup outside diameter is 1.5″ to 2.2″.
The most polular three-dimensional twisty puzzle is the Rubik’s Cube. Learn the easiest cube solution here.