Safely and efficiently removes all makes and models of manual slack adjusters.
- Eliminates dangerous hammering and cutting torch methods.
- Can be used with a 1/2″ impact tool.
- High strength steel casting designed for high capacity pulling.
- Simple to slip on for instant results.
Threads must be clean and well lubricated at all times. Do not use over 1⁄2″ impact wrench. Doing so will void warranty
- Remove clevis pin from the end of the slack adjuster with the Tiger Tool 10501 Brake Clevis Pin Press.
- With the forcing screw and the forcing screw backed fully out, slip the puller onto the slack adjuster.
- Turn the forcing screw by hand or with an impact wrench. 4 Slack adjuster will drop off when free.
With all the care, craftsmanship and attention to detail that goes into every Tiger Tool product, you can be sure you’re choosing a product that’s built to last and engineered to perform. Tiger Tool offers a Limited Lifetime Warranty on castings, two years on machined or threaded parts and one year warranty on hydraulic components. You can read more about Tiger Tool on our Blog page.
Frequently Asked Questions
What trucks can I service with this tool? This fits virtually all makes and models of manual type slack adjusters. Max glove opening is 4.5″