Tiger Tool Sheppard M100 Pitman Arm Puller
Easily remove even the most stubborn pitman arms on Sheppard M100 gearboxes.
- Eliminates dangerous hammering and cutting torch methods
- May be used with up to a 3/4″ impact tool
- High strength steel casting designed for high capacity pulling.
- Simple to slip on for instant results
• Commonly found on class 6-8 transportation trucks and equipment. (Kenworth, Peterbilt, Freightliner, Mack, Volvo, etc.)
How wide is the glove opening on the Sheppard M100 Puller?
Max glove opening is 4.1”
What are the dimensions of the glove opening on the Medium Duty Puller?
Max glove opening is 3.5” wide and 3” high