Turbo Cut™ Compound – 1 Gallon
Turbo Cut Compound Gallon
Features and Benefits:
- Fast cut on dead paint, gelcoat and fiberglass
- Removes 1200 grit or finer sand scratches
- High gloss finishing on fresh or aged, single stage paint and clear coat
- No wax, silicone or crystalline silica
- Non-greasy, water-based for easy clean up without staining
- Follow up with Finish Cut™ #11040, using pad #11204, then protect with Shine Master™ #11033
- Marine use: Exterior defect removal on gelcoat or neglected fiberglass
WIZARDS® TURBO CUT" is an aggressive compound designed for machine or hand application. It is recommended for removing 1200 grit or finer sand scratches (or similar sized finish imperfections) from new or aged paint finishes -factory, custom – foreign or domestic.
TURBO CUT" buffing compound will quickly and easily remove 1200 and finer grit sand scratches from fresh or aged finishes. This unique formula features an exclusive time release abrasive which starts out aggressively and, as you work, becomes less aggressive quickly creating a smoother finish.
TURBO CUT" is fast acting to restore dead paint, fiberglass and marine gelcoat, while remaining user friendly. The compound provides an incredible gloss without the headaches of excess dust, slinging, sticking, staining or gummed up and blocked pads. It levels to a smooth 4000 grit, non-oily, non-greasy finish.
TURBO CUT" will clean up fast and easy by wiping with a towel or rinsing with water.
30 day warranty on material and workmanship
|Dimensions||10 × 8.5 × 5 cm|