Heavy Duty U-Joint Puller
U Joint Puller Commercial Trucks
Features and Benefits:
- Can be used with up to a 1” impact wrench
- Fits spacer drive lines 1610, 1710, 1760, 1810, 1880, Meritor (Rockwell) 16N, 17N,18N, 1710, Spicer SPL140, 170, 250, “Lifeseries” (virtually all class 7 and 8 trucks & machinery)
- Manufactured from high-grade materials
- Eliminates dangerous vice-and-socket or hammering methods
- Reduces the risk of damage to driveshaft, yokes, joints or bearing cups
- Quality, experience, and reliability you can count on
- Engineered for use with a 1″ impact tool
Our proprietary manufacturing and metal treatment processes ensure threads will hold up under even the most extreme conditions, commonly found in seized u-joints on class 7 and 8 trucks.
We take our U-Joint Pullers seriously. Each glove is cast from high-grade steel to ensure the most universal fit possible while still maintaining the strength to tackle even the most stubborn U-joints.
Our dedicated team of engineers and machine programmers have been manufacturing tens of thousands of U-joint pullers for more than thirty years – many of which are still in use today. This truly is the world’s greatest and original U-Joint Puller!
U-Joints with bearing cups 1.5″ to 2.2″ O.D.
Spicer 1610, 1710, 1760, 1810, 1880 Series
Spicer SPL 140, 170, & 250 Life Series
Meritor (Rockwell) 16N, 17N, 18N, 1710 Series
Meritor RPL 20, 25 Permalube Series
2 yr warranty on material and workmanship
|Dimensions||10 × 7.5 × 3.5 cm|