1/2″ Drive Heavy Duty Air Impact Wrench
WRE IMP 1/2 AIR HANDLE EXHAUST
Features and Benefits:
- Dyna-Pact oil bath clutch delivers smooth operation and extended durability
- One hand push button forward/reverse power regulator – 4 positive power settings – full power in reverse
- Handle exhaust with 360 degree air inlet swivel to prevent hose kinks
- Great tool for transmission work, exhaust systems, bench work, body shops and general repair
- Maximum torque: 200 ft./lb.
CP is a global leader for vehicle service tools with a wide range of high quality tools for the most challenging jobs on cars, trucks, buses, and off-road equipment. Tools specifically designed for body shop applications, tire shops and general vehicle repair. This heavy duty impact wrench features a working torque range of 40-170 ft./lbs. with 1680 blows per minute. Free speed is 8,500 RPM. Average air consumption: 3 cfm; air inlet thread: 1/4" NPTF; minimum hose size: 3/8", sound dBA: 94. Lightweight at 3.1 lbs. and 6" in length.
1 yr warranty on material and workmanship
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the state of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For mor information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
|Dimensions||7.5 × 7.25 × 2.5 cm|