Tiger Tool Pin & Bushing Starter Kit
Features & Benefits:
- Remove and install both rubber-isolated and threaded pins and bushings while the suspension remains on the vehicle. Requires a 10,000 PSI hydraulic pump and at least one adapter kit to operate.
- Eliminates time-consuming, labor-intensive and costly processes; altogether, this system reduces shop time by as much as 70 per cent!
- With more than twenty adapter kits to choose from, and new ones being developed all the time, this is the most effective, comprehensive solution for servicing pins and bushings. Utilize Tiger Tool’s cross-reference chart at TigerTool.com for a complete list of OEM bushing numbers that each adapter will service.
- Capable of generating 20 tons of pulling strength, even the most seized and rusted pins and bushings don’t stand a chance.
- Components are machined and assembled in-house, undergo rigorous testing and receive multiple finishing treatments to ensure they endure even the toughest jobs.
1 yr warranty on material and workmanship